May 20, 2012

More Where That Came From - Globecraft Memories

Experienced papercrafters enjoy the challenge of using a variety of favorite products in one project.  I loved creating this project because it allowed me to design, create, and test my imagination on how to use favorite products in new ways.  Here is my finished product embellished with my new favorites - Piccolo Decor sets and Vintage Copper Enamel Powder.  Embellish your everyday projects with these at 25% off.  Visit Globecraft Memories and enter the Discount Count TS25 for 25% off your purchase!)




This project may look much more complicated than it really is.  The hardest part?  Deciding what type of trinkets to include in the shadow boxes...but by the time I was finished, I was almost wishing I had more boxes!  For step-by-step instructions, click here.
Here are close-ups of all the great embellishments...or visit the gallery for a slideshow.











I might add, one thing I know I will do differently next time around....include a Globeframe from Globecraft Memories on top of the center drawer.  But that was an afterthought - with no energy to tear the door apart to add the frame...maybe later....I believe it could fairly easily be placed right on top.  But you may want to think ahead and include that from the beginning...I think a small bubble frame will add even more to an already fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!