April 28, 2012

It's Official! Hobby Baby Announces Design Team!

It’s Official!  I get to reveal my good news! I have been invited to join the Design Team for Hobby Baby!  I’m excited!  As many of you know, I had a great find during my Michigan trip last summer – I immediately became a huge fan of Globecraft Memories!  I was excited to bring this find back to Arizona – and am anxious to have a new venue to share my ideas.
The team consists of

               Jan Hennings – Garrison, IA
              Candy Speigel – Linden, MI
               DeeDee Catron – Las Vegas, NV
               Molly Walsh – La Mesa, CA
               Lyneen Jesse – Bremerton, WA
               Kathy Jo Ritchie, Bossier City, LA
               Camille Short – Sahuarita, AZ
               Terri Sproul, San Diego, CA – Team Leader 

Learn more about each team member’s style by visiting the Hobby Baby Blog (http://hobbybabycraft.blogspot.com/) and Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/hobbybabycraft) – be sure to LIKE Hobby Baby’s Facebook Page so you won’t miss new project designs being posted.  Hobby Baby and Globecraft are introducing new products all the time – anxious to begin playing with them!  Be sure to visit us often to see what ideas this great team shares!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!