August 30, 2012

Festive Friday Blog Hop

It's ridiculuous how much I love this card!  Do you  sometimes finish a card and think...this is just plain goofy!?!?!?  But yet I just love it!  Not sure it really makes a great card...but a fun package tag/ornament.  

For this week's Festive Friday card, I wanted to to do something cute...and aren't elves just so cute?!?  But I'm not so good with faces...so I was inspired by Sarah from Pink by Design - just put my own twist on the card.




Visit blogs below to see other great Christmas cards!


every 2nd & 4th Friday
1. Terri Sproul~hostess  
2. Maria Chuy Soto  
3. Susan Brown {sbartist}  
4. Angela Bodas  
5. The Robin's Nest  
6. Cheryl Lindsay  
7. Peg Rounds  
8. Camille Short  
9. Diane Tuggle 

3 comments:

  1. I can hardly believe all the original and Unique techniques everyone has come up with. This leaves me full of ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!