April 17, 2013

Butterflies and Roses - The Robin's Nest Sorbet Glitter Cardstock

Hi Everyone,

This month, we are pleased to be featuring the Sorbet Glitter Collection. This cardstock collection is another classic beauty that is a must-have for every cardmaker and scrapbooker.

The Sorbet Glitter collection features five great colors that coordinate with each other. They are currently on sale for 20% off! The Robin's Nest Blog will be featuring these papers in all kinds of projects all month - enjoy the fabulous creations with Sorbet Glitter Cardstock.


We are also partnering with gel-a-tins - gel-a-tins are clear stamps that are soft and sticky like a gelly candy - packaged in a handy metal tin perfect for storing!  You'll find a wide assortment of letter and image stamps on their website, as well as ideas featuring Robin's Nest products on their blog.

The first card I designed for this week's post was made before I had my hot little hands on gel-a-tins.  This card features four of the five Sorbet colors - Aquamarine, Shocking Pink, Kiwi, and Blue Raspberry. This is a simple card, as you can see...another timesaver for those on the go! I first layered Shocking Pink Sorbet on top of Aquamarine Sorbet. For the top layer, I used two colors - Kiwi and Blue Raspberry. I wrapped the layers with some dollar-store ribbon, with a festive bow. For the top of the card, I cut two Shocking Pink pieces using Cuttlebug's Honeycomb Poppies die set. I topped the card off with a Aquamarine rose (with Kiwi Sorbet leaves). The rose is from the Bella Rose stamp set by Heartfelt Creations.

Unfortunately, the camera doesn't pick up all the great glittered detail on Sorbet Glitter cardstock....but the classic sorbet colors and the fanciful glittered detail make Sorbet Glitter cardstock a must have!


Supplies Used to Complete Rose card 

Then I received my happy mail!  Since I think any card missing something can be made beautiful with a butterfly, I was delighted to receive gel-a-tins' Butterflies Are Free stamp set, along with Pink of Me gelly powder.  Already loving my rose card, I recreated it with a twist and replaced my rose with a couple butterflies in Pink of Me gelly.  Loving them!


Here is a close-up of the great butterflies - they are all fanciful - full of great detail!  Of course, they were just screaming to be embellished with Dew Drops!



You will love, love, love Sorbet Glitter Cardstock - be sure to check back to the Robin's Nest Blog every day for excellent ideas using this excellent product, as usual!  The posts are full of inspiration.  Be sure to also visit gel-a-tins for their grand inspiration using Robin's Nest products!  Enjoy!  Also enjoy 20% Off all colors of Sorbet Glitter Cardstock being featured this month!

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please come check it out
    http://deezydoesiteezy.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award-yay-me-thanks-christy.html
    xx xo
    Deezy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Camille - I'm going to be hunting in the UK for some of these lovely products hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!