April 8, 2015

Happy Birthday

I just finished my grandson's birthday party invitations and have them ready for tomorrow's male.  Of course, I forgot to take a picture of the finished product - but here is a picture of my first draft.  Couple changes - no white border around Super Why and Princess Presto, and Adrian's name and 1st birthday are highlighted.  Oh, then there is the fact that I had a friend help me put them together so I could get them out - I've always said I don't crop because I can't gab and create at the same time....and I learned tonight, neither can Vickie!  So some of the parts may just be upside down - or very much off center!  LOL!  But they are in the mail!


1 comment:

  1. ab fab Camille hun great job and thank you for visiting my blog hope you ve had a fab easter too happy crafting crafty friend Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!