May 24, 2015

Girlie Thanksgiving

I always enjoy simple challenges such as Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge . . . but I also have a list of projects that have to stay on schedule.  So today's schedule is beginning my Thanksgiving cards.  Today's challenge is "Make it Girlie."  Don't usually think of girlie when thinking of Thanksgiving - so went through my digital files to see what I could do.  Found this precious Simply Girl Bear from Kadoodle Bug Designs - perfect!  So here we have very simple Thanksgiving cards with a simply girlie touch.  


"Count Your Blessings" is free digital word art from Free Digital Scrapbooking.







"Thanksgiving" and "Count Your Many Blessings" are from Brittish Designs.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous girly projects love them hun and thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge crafty blessings Judith DT xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!