June 28, 2015

Sweet Music

Next up is a romantic pop-up that features Heartfelt Creations Bella rose collection.  Creating pop-up cards like these are so fun and easy.  And Bella Rose offers endless possibilities for feminine, beautiful cards.  You can see I added a couple music elements from clkr clip art.  



I've got more romantic/musical inspiration below.  
I have a few extra kits for these cards - so will be offering a Make-n-Take for $6 each at AZ Scrapbooking on Tuesday, July 14, 10 a.m. - noon. There are only a few kits - so first come-first served.

Here is a musical card that is a perfect way to say Happy Birthday!    I had SO much fun creating these cards and am in love with Bella Rose.


Top View - "Baby Grand" Opened for Display

Front view - folded flat for mailing

Happy Scrappin'!

3 comments:

  1. These music cards are fabulous Camille. I love all of them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please help me figure out how to make this pop up card. Have spent one entire day trying to get cut out pattern for circut and then how to fold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really good work. I really appreciate your new and different post. Please guys keep it up.I have also written the well article Working Principles of GS Auto Clicker. Read the article and comment your view.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!