July 12, 2015

Florida Move

I love embossed embellishments - and I have just a few go-to die/embossing kits.  These quickly give a plain card a pop of personality!  Today's cards make up a gift for my hair stylist who will be moving to Florida.  I thought they'd make great cards to send to her friends with her new address - but I left them blank since most people just text that info nowadays...they will still be perfect for anytime notes from Florida.  



And, as usual lately, all made from scraps!  In fact, after messing up a couple of cuts, I found myself in the garbage looking for real scraps so all my cards would coordinate.  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Camille this just shouts island fun. Loving the pearl/fruit accents.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!