November 29, 2015

DCWV Dimensional Scrapbook Layout

Two of my favorite things are papercrafting and papercrafting challenges.  Today, I'm sharing a layout that I made for a challenge I found a few days ago - problem?  I can't remember what challenge!  Oh, well.  The challenge was Scrapbook Bingo.  The line I chose called for using a punch, buttons, flowers, and two alphas (I assumed this meant at least two letters).
To create the flower centers, I started by wrapping buttons in two-sided adhesive, then covered with gold glitter.  The color combinations from this Rustic paper pack from DCWV are so much fun!

I decided to add extra dimension to the page by adding a strip of ruffled crepe paper.  The title comes from Cloud Nine.  For the punch element, I used a border from EK Success.  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful page! Love how you made the flower centers! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the center on the flowers, brilliant idea! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!