September 7, 2016

Pure Prairie Bouquet

I am finding using digital stamps for my cards is so convenient, especially when I am making more than one card.  I adore the results I could get from using Heartfelt Creations floral stamps - but they haven't joined the digital world.  Power Poppy is the closest I've found, but they don't design build-a-flower sets like Heartfelt does.  What's a cardmaker to do?  Oh well - maybe in my next life I'll be a digital artist?

Today I am sharing my first card using Power Poppy's Pure Prairie Bouquet.  It was a pretty simple card once I realized I needed to adjust a setting on my cutter - It took me three hours, but what I learned will save me $$ as I discovered that I can use off-brand blades that cost 1/3 brand-name blades.  Yeah me!  Anyway - here's the birthday card I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!