May 12, 2017

Owl Baseball with We Are 3

Calling all baseball gals!  I used the adorable Baseball Collection by We Are 3 for this card.  The darling image is Owl-Ways Baseball from Miss Daisy Stamps.  This card would be great for Mother's Day for your favorite Mom baseball fan!  I hope you enjoyed my card and pick up this cute paper collection - the paper collection also includes blue for your favorite Dad/Boy baseball fan.

and with Table Scraps . . .

Here's a card using the blue Baseball Collection - embellished with stickers I found in my Table Scraps.

                   

2 comments:

  1. The bird is cute; love the soft colors on your card. BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The owl is adorable! The cards are sweet and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!