June 24, 2017

English Lady - Paper Ala Mode

I have never seen more beautiful digital papers than We Are 3 - and I love to mix and match!  I love the color palettes and the subtle patterns.  I literally gasped out loud when I first laid eyes on the many watercolor patterns.  For my design using English Lady for Paper Ala Mode, I could not wait to print her on papers from the Romantic Garden Collection.  For background papers, I used Bird's View and Nature Blends.  The current challenge at Paper Ala Mode at the Outlawz Challenges is "unusual fold," so I created an accordion-fold card.  I had a great time making this card!




We Are 3© Digital Paper - Birds View              We Are 3© Digital Paper - Romantic Garden              We Are 3© Digital Paper - Nature Blends

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!