October 4, 2017

Halloween Wishes from We Are 3

Hello, Everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card full of Halloween.  I believe you all know how taken I am with We Are 3 digital papers, and the brand new Halloween Collection is not an exception.  This collection is wonderful - ultimate cuteness!
This collection contains a photo page which can take all the design work out of the equation - a real time saver!  This photo page is adorable after you just add your own photo.  Since I wanted to make a card, I inserted a haunted house for my photo.  I used the coordinating "glitter" paper for a background to set the scene for my haunted house in the starry, starry night.  I added a "glitter" mat.  You may not be able to tell from the photo - but this card is one layer - I combined all the components together and printed - saves on cardstock!
No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!