November 13, 2017

We Are 3 Textures

Good Morning, Everyone!  Hope your holiday cardmaking is going well!  I'm still trying to figure out how we're already at December!  Wasn't it just yesterday we were celebrating Valentine's Day?  By now all your cards are in the mail...unless you're like I am.  I'm at about 75 down, 50 to go.  At this point, cards will be quickies.  Yet, I saw a card a couple months ago that I just had to try.  Sorry, no instructions - perhaps when I have more time, I'll make another and try to write down instructions.  I'd still like to make this same design with deer and Christmas trees.


For papers I used Textures and Christmas Card Kit from We Are 3.
Image may contain: text                    No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!