December 22, 2017

We Are 3 Christmas Tree Card Kit, Rainbow Gingham, and Fantasy

Good Morning! Hope you're having a good weekend.  Cards - Yes!  I've been so busy making Christmas gifts, it's been a while since I've played with paper to finally make a card.  I was inspired by Bonnie's CAS card with Christmas presents.  It's a super clean and simple card, using only some simple Christmas presents.  I didn't want to CASE her card exactly, but really liked the simplicity of the presents.  So take a look at my clean and simple card.
This is on digital paper from the Christmas Tree Card Kit.  Seriously, if you don't have this collection, you need to get it - it is so fun!  You can get it for free now at Kit and Clowder.  I used papers from Rainbow Gingham and Fantasy for the patterned presents - also an embossed blue turquoise.  I added some bows cut with my eClips.  Easy peasy! 
No automatic alt text available.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!