March 3, 2018

Hand-Drawn Stars and Bubbles

Hello, Everyone!  I hope you've had a great week!  I can't believe it's Saturday - AGAIN! Our joke is that every day is Saturday when you're retired - First Saturday, Second Saturday...  Wow, the Saturday's just keep flying by!  This is even more pronounced when you realize your youngest child turned 30 years old recently!  Ashley is really my stepdaughter - but to think she's been in my life since she was 13!  Hmmm....maybe next year I'll have to do something really special - from 13 to 31!  

But this year?  Well, I used this special occasion to design my card for the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at The Outlawz - Anything Goes!  Come join in the challenge - you have until next Friday enter!  Hope to see you there!

I used Hand-Drawn Star and Bubbles from Odd Ball Art for Ashley's birthday card.  I colored all the bubbles dark green - and the stars a shade or two lighter.  I resized the image and layered it several times to make the festive background of my card.  Then just a simple 30th birthday sentiment to finish it off.
Boy, if you're looking for a great digital stamp for making a celebration card, this is awesome!  Check this image out!

1 comment:

  1. Camille, i am glad you are having so much fun creating. This is wonderful. Happy Birthday to, Ashley!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!