February 5, 2019

Splitcoast Featured Stamper Challenge

This week at Featured Stamper, a fabulous crafter is featured - Cookie Lady. For the Featured Stamper Challenge, we are to pick a card from her gallery and CASE it. I wanted to use my stash, so I really love that Cookie Lady had some simple designs. When I look at it, I took some leeway in casing the original design - a much larger circle and sentiment. Be sure to check out the Featured Stamper Challenge to see what everybody is making for this challenge. There are always gorgeous projects. Come play along! It's a weekly challenge beginning on Sundays.

1 comment:

  1. As always, you can see something i can't and that's why i love what you do! Thanks you, Camille!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!