May 11, 2020

Stick It Down (Sketch Challenge)

Oh, what a challenge from Stick It Down this month! Simple scrapbook layouts - I love simple!!! I used Little Star papers to create this two-page layout. I flipped the sketch horizontally, added some Washi tape and borders from my stash, and used some alphabet die cuts that I think I purchased 15 years ago when I first started papercrafting!
Bonnie has loads of fabulous digital papers in the We Are 3 Shop that make scrapbooking and cardmaking a breeze!  Be sure to visit We Are 3's Facebook Page to find exciting designs from the design team.  Now check out Stick It Down for inspirational layout sketches.
We Are 3 Digital Paper Little Star image 0

3 comments:

  1. What a fun Disney layout! I love what you've created Camille! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you guys flip the sketch and make it your own! My heart is so happy :) How great you used up something so old from your stash! That's fab. Thanks for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout! It showcases your awesome Disney photos so well! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!