March 12, 2021

Hello Autumn for Creative Memories

WOW!  Just finishing posting layouts from last weeks digital crop, and I think a new crop begins today - that means anothr FABULOUS weekend of sketch challenges at Creative Memories.  Today, though, I posting my last layout from last weekend's virtual digital crop.  There are new challenges every couple hours during the Creative Memories weekend crops.  

I made a layout of some favorite views in my yard.  It was designed in Word.  The papers are from the Hello Autumn kit, and the title was computer-generated.

Just look at our adorable jack rabbit!  We were totally in love with him, but haven't seen him or his friends in years.  The journaling and cactus are digital images from my stash.  The Hello Autumn kit even includes some gems to use as embellishments.

I enjoy the virtual crops so much - I even put most other things aside to participate.  Now hop on over to the Creative Memories Facebook Page to check out the amazing creations by the other participants.  Come join the challenge - you don't have to use Creative Memories products to join in the fun (though using Creative Memories makes you eligible for prizes).  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!