December 19, 2021

Paris Café at We Are 3

Here is an adorable page that will hold photos of my niece during her first visit with Grandpa and Grandma.  Gotta say, I squealed when I saw the photos (wish I could share) - what's better than a grandbaby smiling up at Grandpa and Grandma?  For this book I'm using one of my fave collections - Paris Cafe. These digital patterns are from We Are 3.  I used a tower border from SVG Attic around the frame.  I cut it in blue with a white background - but my background paper is still a bit busy for the towers to stand out.  Overall, I love the way it turned out.

The "journaling is computer generated and popped.  I added a rat from Extra GFX's Ratatouille available on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!