January 1, 2022

Hippity Hoppity Easter Gnome

Our new challenge starts today at Paper Ala Mode with the theme of "Pretty in Pink."  This will be a two-week long challenge - it will run through January 14.  It was tough choosing an image this time because I was busy - so pretty much chose the first random image I came upon.  But our sponsor, Pattie's Creations, has soooo many gorgeous images in her shop at Etsy shop.  My design features Hippity Hoppity Easter Gnome.  How magical!

I enjoyed coloring her....but once printed, I was disappointed with my work.  Coloring was done digitally.

The papers are amazing, aren't they?  I chose a paper from my stash from our local scrapbook store that closed years ago.  

I've already seen the gorgeous creations by the Design Team, so be sure to visit the Challenge, and be prepared to be amazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!