August 11, 2013

Inspired by Stamping Color Challenge #61

Inspired by Stamping is having another fun challenge.  Had to laugh when I saw the color combination for Challenge #61 - as I have been immersed in these colors for months as I made 100 wedding invitations for my niece.  No backposting, of course; but I must say I do have a lot of paper in these colors left over.  So it was all pretty handy to make a new card style.  Here is the card I made for the challenge - but please take a minute to see the wedding invitations, as no two out of the hundred are alike!


Join in the fun and submit your card to Inspired by Stamping....they are giving away prizes!

4 comments:

  1. 100 invitations?! Can't imagine doing that! This card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 100 invitations!You have been so busy! Thank you so much for creating with us! Your card is beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sparkly flower is beautiful! Don't your hands hurt from making all those invites?? Thanks for joining us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card and lovely flower. One hundred cards and no two alike. You are very creative to be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!