February 25, 2014

Butterfly Wishes - Day 1

Spring is only a month away! Now is the time to get ready - and butterflies make birthday wishes a real treat! Butterflies I am using on the next several cards come from a digital image. When printing a number of these for wedding invitations I was making, printer ink began running low, and I didn't get the nice black image on many, many (many, many) attempts. Being the hoarder that I am, I stashed them away and one day had a card that needed something soft. These images were perfect! I then began using these butterflies on everything! Thus, I will be posting birthday cards with butterflies for the next several days. Hope you'll flutter by each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!