February 8, 2014

Life's a Bloom

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for joining me today! A little late with today's post - quite the day yesterday! Hope my boss lets me out early today for too many hours. :D

Today I am bringing you a birthday card I made for my cousin with a beautiful digital image from Tsunami Rose Designs - their Life's a Bloom collection. You can check out all of their beautiful images on their website - but you have to check out their blog post for today featuring a magnificent fan card! Don't miss it.


Have a great day, and I'll see you tomorrow with yet another Tsunami image with my snowfriends in the East in mind.

1 comment:

  1. That rose image is gorgeous Camille. Beautiful card design. Thanks so much for your visit to my blog and comment. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!