October 24, 2015

Sending Treats

Today I have more spooky inspiration from Dreaming Tree.  I needed to get a couple treat boxes out of the way - after all, Halloween is one week away!  These "spooky" coffins will be perfect as very special treats for a couple of our neighbor kids - how awesome!  I hope you can tell - one boy and one girl.  I was going to make some cutesy treat holder - but you know three-year-old boys.  He'd probably rather have the cutesie treat.  So I decided fun coffins for both - but girlied up one with pretty rose and green and blue.
Then, while I was on a roll, I decided to make one more for my new neighbor.

Halloween is my favorite time of year for cardmaking - as long as the cards have Halloween colors and emellies, good to go!  Dreaming Tree is amazing with new ideas and patterns.  This free "Spooky Coffin" file is free - what a great way to celebrate Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Great Halloween treat boxes and your neighbours children are going to love their spooky little coffins. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB designs on all your Haloween boxes..
    So much fun too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love these! So cute! BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!