October 19, 2015

Sami Stamps Creates Wonderful Images for Getting Creative

I always love the challenge I get designing for Get Creative Challenges.  My fellow designers always have such gorgeous projects.  Today - I'm going simple.  Well, this card actually was not as simple to make as it looks.  But I did want my bird to stand out - so kept the background simple.

This week's sponsor is Sami Stamps.  I am using Valentine Rose Feathers.  That's right - it's a Valentine stamp!  But Valentine Rose is all dressed up for Halloween - I'm sure you didn't even recognize her!  You've got it - Get Creative's theme is Halloween Colors.


Come join in on all the fun at Get Creative Challenges - add your link for a chance to win free digis from Sami Stamps.

2 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!