June 1, 2016

Anniversary Card with Image Layering

One of my favorite techniques is layering images.  It's a great way to get more dimension on your cards.  Today I have a card inspired by Ann Schach...it is perfect for an anniversary card for my hubby as we will be traveling on the White Pass and Yukon Railroad for our anniversary celebration this year.  This railroad line is an extraordinary trip through Alaska's magnificent mountains and pines.

My eClips overheated cutting the trees - so my trees leave a little to be desired - but here is what I came up with for my sweet hubby.  Thank you, Ann, for your sweet inspiration!
Here's the card from another angle - hopefully showing more dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!