January 20, 2017

A Day in my Life

It's been 12 years and my first attempt at a wedding album is at the bottom of a closet somewhere - but some challenges in the past week for some reason inspired me to give it a second try to create something to look at to remember that occasion.  For those of you in a crafty slump - these challenges can help you out.  For today's layout, I decided to use the sketch from Let's Get Sketchy (January, Week 3)...I turned their sketch upside down.  The hard part is already done for you!  Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you were inspired! I LOVE how you put your own twist on this sketch--especially like the shape of each strip! Hope you keep going o that wedding album! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!