January 5, 2017

Merry Christmas with the Polar Express

Happy, Happy New Year, Scrappers!  It's January 5 - but I'm still in the Christmas mood with my tree up and the Polar Express beneath it!  I love this photo of my cousin and his gorgeous smile as he begins the story of the Polar Express!  I was inspired by the current challenge at Let's Get Sketchy.  I turned their sketch upside down.  I think scrapping the Polar Express is a great way to end my holidays!  Let's take a look at this holiday creation.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours on this gorgeous creation...fabulous design.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Christmas page! Thanks for joining in at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Christmas page, love the photo and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!