July 7, 2017

Cherished Friendship



I made the following card for the "Copy a Bloomie" Challenge at Power Poppy.  The challenge is to CAS a card from a Power Poppy design team member.







I chose to copy a card made by Bloomie Tosha Leyendekker - I chose this card from a blog post from last July.  I changed the flower bouquet to Pure Prairie Boquet and used a sentiment from the same set.  I even pulled our my paper crincher that probably hasn't been used in over ten years (just one reason to hoard!)  This challenge is exceptionally fun, as the Bloomies are all so talented and provide me with immense inspiration.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous... Oh my goodness your flowers look fantastic, so rich and colorful. This case is wonderful. Thanks for playing at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome CASE!! Beautiful colouring and love that you pulled out the crimper to do your base! Thanks for playing along with Power Poppy this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Camille, what a beautiful CASE, and I love the flowers and the perfect sentiment! What a giggle to know that you ended up pulling out your crimper after so many years. I recently found mine. What fun to copy one of the amazing Bloomies, and your card really shines! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it great to use those old stashed tools?!! This is a great card....those flowers are gorgeous! BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a beautiful job with your CASE! I really love the set you used, and how fun that you pulled out your crimper for this!

    Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog, it's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! This is gorgeous Camille!! I LOVE your coloring! And isn't it fun to give some love to our old tools? They feel like new again! I'm so honored you CASEd one of my cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!