July 24, 2017

SALSA - Mystery Item

A local group - SALSA - has several monthly swaps.  One is using a "mystery item."  This month's mystery item is a small ivory button with a ship image.  My original plan was to use the button as a design on the front of a ship - but that didn't work out as I wanted, so instead used it as the center in a flower embellishment.  But the rest of my card turned out as expected (that doesn't happen often!).

For the ship, I pattern colored it using different colors and patterns from the Fairy Mail digital paper by We Are 3 - love the wood look it has.  The flower is also made from Fairy Mail.  SALSA ladies also enjoy coordinating envelopes - so I printed the same image with some water on the envelope.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun group to belong to and love your card and matching envelope. BL

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!