September 25, 2017

Today's Show and Tell

Here's a little Tucson Subway Art.  I'm still learning - feeling like it's one step forward, two back.  What I learned on this project....buy the cheap acrylic paint - it only takes one quick coat.  Next, the color on the paint sample on the bottle is not the color inside.  I spent lots of time with a piece of vinyl matching colors - nothing like it when I got it on the canvas.  Oh, so much more to learn!  LOL!  But am proud I did not give up!  I will abandon this in Tucson someplace - actually preposting, so probably has already been abandoned by the time you read this.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a pattern for placing all of those words, it would take me forever! Super neat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!