September 9, 2018

Featured Stamper at Splitcoast Stampers

Today's card is using papers from We Are 3's Framed Neutral and Happy Christmas collections.  My card is for several challenges and swaps.  The design is inspired by this week's Featured Stamper at Splitcoast Stampers.  In addition, the theme is Hitting the Books, Books, Books at Power Poppy and a local swap.  I love when I'm inspired by multiple challenges.
Cuppa Buttercups is one of my new digis I recently won from Power Poppy, so I was antsy to play with these.  So I added the Cuppa Buttercups in front of a pile of books (Books and Apple - Doodle Pantry).  Actually reminds me of when I was working on my doctorate before I married my hubby - he was great about bringing me flowers - so this was a common sight on my dining room table.
image 0                    image 0

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Camille! First, congratulations on winning a digital stamp image from Power Poppy! You put it to good use on your card, which is very lovely! The card is a great one to submit to Power Poppy's "Hitting the Books" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card ... I love the flowers in front of the pile of books!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!