November 3, 2018

My Peonies are Irrestible

I really love the Irresistible Peonies Power Poppy digital image - and this is by far my best job coloring. Have to admit - I almost threw the towel in many times along the way. But I was able to maintain my persistence - and I am loving my peonies! My card is for the Power and Spark Challenge - Give Thanks. While peonies are not a traditional Thanksgiving/Autumn flower - I wanted to the color to contrast some more earthy-toned papers for an Autumn Thanksgiving feel. I added a hummingbird as we have many hummingbirds in our yard - one that likes you to be know he is near by chirping consistently. While I had Thanksgiving in mind when making this card, I think the colors would be suitable for many occasions - including a generic thank-you card.

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautifully done Camille! Gorgeous colouring and I love that it's not 'traditional' - it's Spring here in Australia, so I think it's just perfect!! Thanks for playing along with the Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!