November 21, 2018

Power Poppy Creative Confetti - Birthday Card

One of my favorite challenges is Creative Confetti at Power Poppy - though it's a busy week, thought I could manage a simple birthday card. The image (Toot Toot - Elisabeth Bell) is close to my heart as a train enthusiast - had to color him up in the same colors I wore for my second-best train trip - engineer on the real Polar Express. The patterned paper came from DCWV - thought it's perfect for a young boy's birthday when he should be the "star." The white blocks I embossed with a square pattern. The border is Argyle Border (SVG Cuts). Check out what others have made for Power Poppy's Creative Confetti challenges and maybe try playing along! Power Poppy's inspiration is awesome!
Here's a pic of my train trip as engineer on the real Polar Express - see any similarities?
I mentioned that was the second-best train ride I've taken - the best ride, of course, being on my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!