December 4, 2018

Power Poppy "Gift" Challenge

Tuesday is definitely my favorite creating day because I get to join Power Poppy's Creative Confetti Challenge and see what everyone else came up with. Such anticipation! Click here to see the original challenge. The challenge is to create a gift - Julie chose to make a bookmark she made for her daughter.

I made a set of cards using Hollyberries from Power Poppy. I ran the background layers through the Big Kick. Some black contrast mats where also used on these cards. The snowflake background is from Darice. Guess I need to work on my lighting, because after finishing and going to take photos, I realized the cardstock colors for the image is not the same as my card balance. I made a set of four cards to send as a gift for my Secret Sister.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!