December 11, 2018

Sending Good Cheer

I've been working furiously on Christmas gifts, and it's proving to be quite the challenge! Just seem so disorganized this year. Had two Secret Sister gifts to make - wanted to send cards, but major creative block set in!!!! I spent one night online trying to be inspired - but was not inspired and needed something simple fast! Been there, right? I finally settled on simple and quick. First I made a set of Christmas cards cream on cream with holly - you can see those here. Not happy that my two cream cardstocks did not match! For the next set, I remembered Dreamy Creamy - much happier with the results. The image is Hollyberries from Power Poppy. I had a few extra, so cut some smaller leaves and did a bit of popping. I think these cards are pretty elegant, don't ya think? I'm pleased with how quickly these cards went together. Gotta love it when a plan works!




image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!