November 21, 2019

'Tis the Season and Camille's Cactus

Anybody else feel like they are already behind in their crafting for the holidays? Not even Thanksgiving yet....and I'm feeling the push. My family doesn't help with many of them having birthdays between now and Christmas. LOL! I found this ornament wooden sign at Target last year. I had a handful of succulent picks I've been wanting to use for something. So I was inspired by Power Poppy's Creative Confetti Challenge - to alter an everyday item with a stamp.  I used We Are 3's new, basic Christmas sentiments in the 'Tis the Season set. The cactus is Camille's Cactus, adorned with Camille's Cactus Flowers - all from We Are 3. I colored the digital stamps with GIMP and used the waterslide-decal technique to add the cactus - the sentiment is cut in vinyl. I'm new to waterslide - not a fan right now. Perhaps next time I'll use an iron-on transfer. However, because the wood is rustic, I'll blame that for a couple of the cactus flowers looking wonky. LOL!



We Are 3 Digital Sentiments  Tis The Season Christmas image 0         We Are 3 Digital Shop  Camille's Cactus Flower image 0         We Are 3 Digital Shop  Camille's Cactus Flower image 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!