April 10, 2021

New Paper Ala Mode Challenge at The Outlawz

For the new challenge at Paper Ala Mode, we are showcasing We Are 3's Under the Sea papers by the fabulously talented Bonnie Kohane.  This collection is available in her We Are 3 shop at Etsy.  You know I love me some alcohol-inked backgrounds - but hate the mess!  We get the pleasure of having our cake and eating it, too - with Bonnie's fun collections of digital papers with inked patterns.

The Seaside Mermaid is colored digitally.  The sentiment is from the Mermaid Wishes set.

I created a small gift bag from My Graphico.  After completing it, I think I should have tried to scallop the top to give an illusion of a shell.  Please visit the Paper Ala Mode challenge to see more designs from my talented team members, and remember - the Under the Sea challenges runs through April 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!