April 29, 2021

We Are 3 April Showers

Some friends are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and asked that friend create ATCs to help them celebrate.  For the first ATC I created, I created layers using April Showers.  Because of the size of ATCs, I didn't think I would get totally clean cuts for all the lacy layers I wanted to use.  So instead I alternated the pink pattern and white cardstock.   

Beautiful it is.  For fun, I also created a lovey-dovey ATC.
I also wanted to include an ATC that cracked me up, so I thought Stella and Gus would be great reminders of what 50 years really look like!  Since our acquaintances were rekindled when we met a second time through our husbands' ammeter  radio club, I used a little bit of a radio theme.  I couldn't resist using a sentiment with radio abbreviations - the meaning is 

Ex Young Lady (Wife) and Old Man (Husband)
Loves and Kisses
for 50 Years!
Stella and Gus were so much fun to create, and I can't stop giggling about that card.  You can always count on Stella and Gus to inspire humor (as lame as it might be).  I hope you got a kick out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!