May 28, 2021

Sketch Challenge

So here's a layout from a little inspiration from Stick It Down with papers from We Are 3.   

The layout was made with GranMargaret's Flowers from We Are 3.  The lovely large gems are Creative Memories.  The title is a sticker I've had in my stash for years.

I changed the sketch a bit by rotating and flipping.  I made the bottom triangle a bit smaller and replaced the journaling with a border from my stash.

You still have a couple days to join in the May Challenge at Stick It Down, so check it out for a chance to be a guest designer!  There are two other challenges as well that run through May 31.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun photo and great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick it down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!