July 2, 2021

Creative Memories Virtual Scrapbook Class

It's a new month and a new virtual scrapbook class offered by our local Creative Memories consultants - where you can always find inspiration from these fabulous ladies - and for Free!  This layout design was just perfect for a wedding layout.

I used computer-generated journaling inside the circles.  I printed a bunch of floral designs so I had lots of options for framing the circles.  Just kept adding flowers and leaves until I was satisfied.

I used digital paper from the GranMargaret's Flowers from We Are 3.  I added flourish embellishments - also from Wedding Floral (Design Bundles).  I hope you like it as much as I liked creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!