July 25, 2021

Splitcoast Stampers Featured Stamper

There's a new Featured Stamper at Splitcoast Stampers.  A while back I was selected at Featured Stamper, and this fabulous honor is awarded to a new crafter each week.  The Featured Stamper's gallery is inspiration for the rest of us - each choosing a project to CASE - this week I thought this was the perfect card for me to CASE.  It's simple (I'm still working with very little in my craft room after tile installation).  I wanted to share a stencil technique with my 14-year-old pen pal - this offered plenty of room to demonstrate the stencil technique. 

The papers are from 2012 Halloween Papers from Tsunami Rose.  I added the orange stencil technique (digitally, of course), using a stencil I bought at Walmart years ago and never used.  Finally I added a sentiment from my stash.  I thought the orange flourishes using the stencil were a nice touch.

Be sure to visit Splitcoast Stampers and see the wonderful Featured Stamper projects - if you would like, join us!  Check out details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!