September 26, 2021

It's a Birthday!

Today I'm sharing a card showcasing a fun pop-up.  My hubby and his golfing buddy haven't been able to be on the course for over two years now - and they are finding it hard to get back in the groove.  For his partner's birthday, I thought a gag gift was in order to get some "home" practice - one of the infamous potty putters.  Of course, I had to include a themed card, don't ya think? 

The toilet was created by Sandy at Simply Crafty - this is her prototype and it fit perfectly as a centerfold pop-up - but can also be made to be a stand-alone card.  I'm sure Sandy will be adding the toilet to her store after completing the file for sharing...be on the lookout.  The sentiments are computer generated - the birthday sentiment popped as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!