September 1, 2021

New Challenge at the eCal Users Group

A brand new challenge starts today at the eCal Users group with the theme of Fall tags.  Halloween is always a fun theme because it seems if you put anything together with Halloween colors - it works.   Yes....I'm not sure if Halloween is what they think of as Fall, but with temps here still 100+ - not sure what Fall even looks like any more.  So I couldn't resist a tag featuring one of my favorite holidays - Halloween.

I started out with a tag from my stash - just one of the many tags I already have cut.  I topped that with a smaller tag from my stash in a different shape.  Worked out great and I'm two tags less of a hoarder!  I forget where I got all the Halloween goodies - all in my stash except the BOO - from Free Digital Scrapbooking.  #ecalscalmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!