February 26, 2022

Happy Flamingo Day!

The theme for Paper Ala Mode is Looking Forward to . . .  So my card features a flamingo - Ground Hog's Day has become a very special holiday for a friend and me....however, Ground Hog days are difficult to make....so I've renamed the day Flamingo Day in honor of my friend living in Florida - and, well, flamingo images are abundant in papercrafting circles. I used Everyday Overlays.  While they can be used over other papers, I chose to stick with a white background that would put the focus on the flamingo.  The sentiment was computer generated.  I love how it turned out.

Thank you to Kate Hadfield Designs for sponsoring us this month.  Hope to see you at the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!