February 22, 2022

New Papers at We Are 3

I spent quite a bit of time in the Card Maker Success Summit that just ended yesterday.  The theme seemed to be Ink Blending with Alcohol Inks - isn't that perfect for a digital scrapper?  LOL!  I did get loads of ideas, though - but this idea struck me, and I've been playing ever since.  Daniel West's "Lunchbox" cards.  They are small gift card inserts that can be slipped into lunchboxes, drawers, wallets, purses, pockets, etc.  I've always wanted to be that person who did this....but I'm not much of a "writer," so never jumped on the bandwagon.  But when I saw Daniel's clean and simple cards with a simple message - I got excited that I don't really need to write little notes - I can let my vast inventory of digital sentiments to do that job for me. 

Here's a closeup of one of the cards.  The background on each of these cards is from the new Painted Canvas collection.
The sentiments are from a variety of sentiment sets at We Are 3:  Dreams, Special Wishes, Cactus Thoughts, and Cactus Greetings.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous designs, beautiful papers and love the sentiments, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!