June 4, 2022

Purple and White for Paper Ala Mode

It's a new challenge at Paper Ala Mode as we're using Purple and White.  Our design team members have created with an amazing assortment of images from Fred She Said.  What better way to get this month started! 

I'm happy to be showcasing I Love You This Much available at Fred She Said.  This cute image was fun to color...and looked wonderful when I saved it and closed it....only to print looking like she just got out of the mud pile!  But as a grandma, I thought if a muddy little granddaughter came running up with her arms open like this...I wouldn't see the dirt at all.

I colored her entirely digitally, including the mud that captures her fun spirit (what was originally a bit of shadow).

Click HERE to check out the fabulous inspiration by the design team and participating members of The Outlawz.

1 comment:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!