June 18, 2022

The Paper Ala Mode Masculine Challenge

I've been wanting to create a simple card with just a digital watercolor splash of color in the background behind a fun image.  I love how this turned out....and could be a fast technique for a quick card. 

It's Saturday and that means a fabulous new challenge from Paper Ala Mode.  You know I love me some vintage vehicles, so I was thrilled to work with the The Old Truck.  The fun image came from Fred She Said.  The sentiment is from Miss Kate Cuttables, and the watercolor splashes are from Font Bundles.

The actual card design was inspired by Notable Ink.  You can see masculine inspiration for many of Fred She Said images in the Paper Ala Mode Challenge.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!