January 1, 2023

Introducing Here Come the Penguins from The Paper Shelter

Today I have my first card for this year's Kerst Christmas Challenges.  It's funny how I first looked at the image from our sponsor and though there was no way I could make this "special."  But after some searching, my friend Sandy at Simply Crafty provided some inspiration - now I love my card!  I've gotta say - Sandy has saved my butt more than a few times when I've been stuck for a design.  It's not very noticeable, but as well as the fun penguins, I used the background provided with this set - which added just enough additional color.  The image is "Here Come the Penguins" by our sponsor, The Paper Shelter (comes with the penguins and a beautiful winter background).  The box card design is Penguin Box Card by Simply Crafty.  The sentiment came from my stash.

2 comments:

Thank You so much for leaving comments! Love to get your feedback!